Friday, March 9, 2012

Assignment: Go Outside!

If your weather has been anything like ours, spring sprung a little early this year. Temps have gone up and down from day to day; one way we're wearing T-shirts outside, and the next we're in warm jackets. Baby Bear and I venture outdoors in most kinds of weather but not as often as we do on warm days. So, we have been taking advantage of every warm day we can! I love that it gets my Baby Bear away from the temptation to watch TV and that we both get a little fresh air and sunshine on our faces. I want to challenge my readers to spent at least 15 minutes outside for at least three days this week. Splash in puddles on a rainy day, take your blocks outside to build instead of inside, go to the playground, or maybe take an over-size box outside and make a clubhouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment