Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kool-aid Playdough 2

I found this recipe for Kool-Aid playdough that I think will work better. My guess is that the first recipe I posted did not work so well because of the sugar. This one uses salt instead. We are still using our no-cook dough, so when that one dries out we will try this one and let you know how it goes. I wanted to post the recipe now, though, in case anyone wanted to try it sooner. Let me know how it goes if you do!

From food.com:

Directions:

  1. Mix dry ingredients, add wet.
  2. Knead until smooth (careful-- it's hot! may take a minute or two before you can really ditch the spoon and get your hands in there!) You may need to add extra flour for desired consistency.
  3. Now grab your cutters and rollers and whatever other playdough toys you like and have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment