Sunday, November 6, 2011

Honored

I want to say thank you to Melissa over at Two Steps Behind Six Little Hands for passing along the Liebster Blog award to me! Really, I just maintain this blog because it's fun. I love reading other mommy and teacher blogs, trying out some of their ideas with my Baby Bear, and then sharing our experiences with others. I am honored by those who share these experiences with us by reading my blog. I am glad others enjoy it because I do too!

And, because I didn't know what the Liebster Blog award was either, here is the explanation from Two Steps Behind Six Little Hands. :)



The Liebster Blog is for up-and-coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers. 

The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the person who awarded it, and link back to their blog.
2. Choose five up-and-coming bloggers and pass the award to them, notifying them on their blog
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Hope the people you passed the award to will pass it on even further!

1 comment:

  1. I am currently keeping an eye out for other new blogs to pass the award on to, so if you have a suggestion, please share!

    ReplyDelete