Sunday, April 15, 2012

Built-in Water Colors Sponges!

Rather than getting a lot of candy in his Easter basket, Baby Bear got small toys, sticker sheets, and art supplies. His favorite art supply by far is a set of water color sponges. The paints are already in the sponges, so all we have to do is dip them in water for about 15 seconds and then paint! Baby Bear loves everything about them; the colors, dipping them in the water, and using the sponges as his paint tools are all great in his book. My only complaint? I don't remember what brand they are to recommend them! We threw the package away the day Baby Bear first used them, and I cannot find them online anywhere. All I can say is I found them at Staples in the aisle with the crayons, markers, modeling clay, and such; but, I rarely go to Staples, so I have been unable to look for them again. As soon as I find out, I will be sure to share! In the meantime, keep your eye out for these the next time you're shopping for water colors because they're wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment