Sunday, April 8, 2012

Coloring Eggs

Sorry I've been out of circulation for a while. We had family in town, so we enjoyed some much needed visiting time away from our computers. Baby Bear and I have enjoyed doing several Easter-themed activities this week, and I just wanted to share a couple of our egg painting activities.

Painting Plastic Eggs
I grabbed one plastic egg of each color to paint

I filled a couple of paint tray compartments with hair gel mixed with glitter, which worked well for adding a clear, glittery finish to the eggs that made it in there.


Coloring Hard-boiled Eggs

I got the idea for dyeing eggs this way from Pink and Green Mama. It was still messy, but not nearly as messy as I expect trying to use little cups of different colors would have been.

Look what I did!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment