Monday, April 23, 2012

Upcycled Easter Materials

If your house is anything like mine, you've still got random plastic eggs and bits of Easter grass laying around, but rather than throwing them all away, you're trying to think of new ways to use them during craft time. That's why I was so excited when I saw this Easter egg snake on Cafe Mom! What a fun way to use those plastic eggs! Plus, this is a great storage solution so they can be saved for next year without taking up too much room. As for the Easter grass, I really couldn't merit keeping it when there's a full bag left for future use. Before tossing it into the recycling bin (we used paper grass), I did grab a little and use it to add hair to a paper bag puppet for Baby Bear's puppet stage. Our eggs and grass have gained a new appeal.

Baby Bear thinks it's hilarious to scare me with the snake.
He also likes interacting with the puppet while I put on a show at the puppet stage.



No comments:

Post a Comment